Thursday, March 26, 2009

Be aware of God blessing.....

my 1st semester result is poor....almost all fail....but one subject blue.why??

my class hav 8pp....and i get the last positions....however,my mark of every subject only twenty something....but i am not affect by the results...i believe i am a natural optimistic,agree?....my point is.....why the classmates in my class keep on laugh me....and say a lot of words to hurt me.why??or i am too sensitive? i really don no....

teacher love to pretend as a encourager....but at the back....they are destroyer....this make me....don like teacher.....and make me not willing to believe them....

after spm....i really realise not everyone is so simple that i think.....i discover pp around me are wearing mask to make friend with me....why?they want to be like that ?!.....it can't be deny....that they want to win and fear to get lose....

my strong and stubborn character is....when i treat someone good....i will multiple the good forever....but when i discover someone who not so sincere towards me....i will make it become a constant level....this level will be forever too.....i cannot train myself to become manymany face pp.....it is so hard for me....

IN GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE....i believe strongly....whenever i am hurt by others....i will keep myself in silent mood....i will not tell them i am hurt....especial those who had listed at constant level....i will let GOD handle it....let the time show you....what is HAPPY??be patient to wait the BLESS....this is really important.....feel sleepy....to be continue.....

2 comments:

  1. You have a good mum and good environment to study. Imagine you are staying in a poor country and they have no chance to study. Then, you will appreciate what you have now.
    Ask God to give you more passion in studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you....i will develop more in my study....ya....i have a good mummy....and environment...it can't be deny....i am too enjoy and relax....and lazy...i need to change my attitude.imagination....good solution....thanx a lot my dear

    ReplyDelete